Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:14:36 -0800
From:      Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
To:        Nathan Mace <mace_nathan@uchaswv.edu>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ELF file OS ABI invalid (was ld conf???)

So both libvga.so.1 and the program you are running are linux binaries and
brandelfed as SVR4, right?  Where did you get them from, and how did you
install them?  I had that error when making the linux-dri port.  I was using
${INSTALL_PROGRAM} to install the shared libraries, but it stripped them and
made them give me that error.  Taking the ${STRIP} out of the ${INSTALL} in
the port fixed it.

--
Eric Anholt
eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu