Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:19:35 +0000 (UTC)
From:      adr <adr@SDF.ORG>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD arm EABI5 documentation?

Hello,

I'm having problems porting an assembly project to freebsd.
I suspect the key is in the C stack alignment (8 bytes?)
when arguments are passed by the stack to c functions.

Before messing all up I would appreciate some pointing to documentation.

By the way, I installed gcc8 and after a reboot, ports I've compiled
starting complaining about ld unable to link to non PIC code. It is like
ldconfig get screwed after installing gcc...

Please forgive me if I sound completely out of place. In fact, I am.

Regards,
adr.