Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 2015 00:00:20 +0200
From:      Emanuele Pistis <emanuelepistis@gmail.com>
To:        qjail1@a1poweruser.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: qjail-3.8

Hi, I want to thank you for your beautiful utility, I don=E2=80=99t know =
if it is the right place to write this but it seems that is no more =
possible to run openvpn clien (airvpn)t in a jail with vnet enabled, the =
openvpn start and all seems ok but if I try to ping google I receive =
=E2=80=9Cping: sendto:Invalid argument=E2=80=9D. All my configuration =
was working fine with jail 3.6 (qjail, vimage ipfw in host and jail, add =
path tun0 in /etc/default/devfs.rules)=