Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 12:19:06 -0600
From:      "Shino" <shino@hakkenden.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   poppassd for MSClients?

Ok the poppassd can can allow Eudora users to easily change their password.

Are there other servers like this for Macroshaft or Netscrape?

For some reason many users have problems with Telnet ;-)
They tend to get flustered, no matter how easy it is.

So I am looking for a more elegant way to handle this for more if not all
mail clients.

I would also accept any suggestions towards some sort of Webmin-esque
interface for changing of passwords.

Just tell me where and what and I am there!

Thanks

Shino