Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:03:08 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pan-0.14.0.91 unfetchable

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:43:18 -0700 (PDT), Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> pan.rebelbase.com seems to be down, so I can't fetch/build
> gnome2-fifth-toe - all 10 or whatever of the other links available in
> the port don't work either.  Could somebody upload the above to
> freebsd ftp so I can build gnome-fifth toe?  (or tell me where I can
> fetch it)

The pan.rebelbase.com was up in the earlier morning (I surfed there), but
it seems like it's down at the moment. You can wait until tomorrow and try
it again. But, it seems it's strange that the all mirrors are way out of
date, even at Gnome's ftp. They all just have 0.9, 0.10 and 0.11, which the
current is 0.14..

Cheers,
Mezz

--