Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:54:35 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?John=20Johnson?= <schoolnet_sierraleone@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        majordomo@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FREEBSD FOR SIERRA LEONE

hello,

I am about to install FreeBSD in a Pentium II to setup a Mail Server for the Sierra Leone Association of NGO (SLANGO). SLANGO-Net is going to take off, but I am scared crazy about using FreeBSD without having a source of asking questions.

I used FreeBSD in Liberia, but right now I don't have a source of getting the software. Please can someone help me with a set?

I teach at the University of Sierra Leone and I intend to teach OpenSource starting with FreeBSD but I want to be strong in it before opening my mouth about it.

Cheers

John Johnson

National Coordinator

SchoolNet Sierra Leone