Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:03:41 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@freebsd.org>
Cc:        nicolas chernyy <nico@routed.net>, <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: wine-2001.12.26

First of all, sorry for the delay, but I have been away for more than
a week...

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, FUJISHIMA Satsuki wrote:
> and that line is directly created by `freetype-config --cflags`. This
> means your freetype2 installation has been choked or too old.

I believe (from debugging a similiar problem with a different user a
few weeks ago) that with the most current version of the freetype port
everything should work fine.

> Gerald, how about enabling freetype2?

I'm a bit hesitant to have Wine depend on other ports which are not
strictly needed (for example, we do not use freetype on our systems
here).

Perhaps we could instead add a recommendation concerning freetype?

What do you think? (I'm really not sure what's the best thing to do
here...)

Gerald