Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:23:50 +0200
From:      alboissy@airfrance.fr
To:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re : Netscape

--0__=VJYWRVR6xxe0ayzuFtu8zaMGryS6rPDTMeqV7EUCcZZU7M2CTF5bn8Z0

I think you have to find in /usr/local/bin the "communicator-4.51" exe and
create a link called "netscape" to this executable (you place the link in a
directory pointed by PATH). Netscape runs very well whith FreeBSD !

---------------------- Envoyée par Alexandre Boissy/NSS/ORY/GRAF/FR le 13/08/99
15:17 ---------------------------

Scott Moffet <moffet@earthlink.net> le 13/08/99 14:15:55

 Pour  "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG"
 :     <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>

 cc :  (ccc : Alexandre Boissy/NSS/ORY/GRAF/FR)

 Objet Netscape
 :

--0__=VJYWRVR6xxe0ayzuFtu8zaMGryS6rPDTMeqV7EUCcZZU7M2CTF5bn8Z0

I am new to FreeBSD and currently I am working with
FreeBSD3.2 and KDE.

I've been trying and trying to get Netscape
Navigator/Communicator 4.51  to work.  I've installed,
removed, re-installed (from the WalnutCreek BSD CDs) several
times, but I can't get it to go.

Did I hear on some newsgroup that Netscape won't run on 3.2?

TIA

--0__=VJYWRVR6xxe0ayzuFtu8zaMGryS6rPDTMeqV7EUCcZZU7M2CTF5bn8Z0--