Date:      Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:37:54 +0100
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   regex status report #7

Hi,

I've been debugging my code this week and I fixed a couple of bugs.
Still there is one, which I'm working on at the moment, but I think that
the fixed string matcher is near to a working state. I also wrote a
little program for regression testing. It has a simple file format where
pattern, input string and expected matching offsets are stored. It seems
to work fine but I haven't wrote all the test cases yet.

Gabor