Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:23:42 +1000 (EST)
From:      Nicholas Brawn <ncb@zip.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Staroffice query

I've managed to install Staroffice 5.1, and am now trying to get it
started. It appears that when I run soffice.bin, it looks for a particular
file, and if it doesn't find it, runs setup. Problem is, I'm not sure what
file it is looking for.

Has anyone else come across this problem, and if so, what was the
solution?

Any help would be great.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Email: ncb@zip.com.au (or) nicholas.brawn@hushmail.com
Key fingerprint = 71C5 2EA8 903B 0BC4 8EEE  9122 7349 EADC 49C1 424E