Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:49:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "J.R.S. II" <jrs@Mcs.Net>
To:        Jon Groves <jgroves@athenet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: free DSB

> I do not understand how you can say that "Free DSB" is free, If it cost $40
> to get the CD-ROM from Walnut Creek CD-ROM CO. I would like to get a copy of

The software is completely free.  You may use it as individual or as
commercial entity with out charge.

> the software, is there some one other than Walnut Creek to get it from?? I
> prefer the 3.5'' DISKS because I do not have a CD-ROM drive on the computer
> I plan to install on, and not FTP because the speed of my connection and
> distance from your server to me is to slow and to far for a fast download.

If I were you (depending on the size of your hard drive) I would consider
installing from a dos partition.  This would allow you to ftp the files to
your computer and then do an install.  I install from floppies once and
realized it's not the best way to go.

JOHN

*       Elocin Solutions    	*
*     Providing Tomorrows       *