Date:      Fri, 26 May 2006 11:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Polina Mnouskina <polina_mnouskina@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems booting operating system and with root password

Hello.

  I am working for the company, that is using FreeBSD on the server mashins.  At the moment we have two problems: First, one of the mashins give no kernael error on the boot. Second, we have lost our root password to the second one. Is there a way to fix any of this two problems without reinstaling the system.

  Please, answer asap. Any help (free or paid) will be highly appriciated.