Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 15:27:28 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   routing sort of

Hi People!

I am currently working on implementing new protocol (ax.25) on FreeBSD. Now
my problem is this. For device (SCC Card) there is no driver on FreebSD yet
(I will do that after I finish ax.25)... SO my question is, would it be
possible to put this card on another machine (running linux)and then route
all packets that will come into card to another computer (freebsd), via com
port or another ethernet card. Problem is that I need everything that will
come from this card, without being proccesed by linux. Is this possible?
And how can it be done?

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy@kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy@atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *