Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:29:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        dougy@brizzie.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG

In message: <004701c2d3e0$6677d6a0$6400a8c0@ROADRUNNER>
            "Doug Young" <dougy@brizzie.org> writes:
:
: > : I'm having all sorts of diabolicals with PCI wireless card adaptor &
: since I
: > : have a line 'pccard_enable="YES" ' in /etc/rc.conf, I figure that pccard
: > : SHOULD be running (it isn't).  From what I can make of the GENERIC
: kernel
: > : config file its included normally.
: >
: > That's right.  What are the issues you are seeing?
: >
: dmesg suggests its found the WL210 PCI cradle OK, but it doesn't appear that
: anything on the planet can convince the system that there is actually a
: WL110 PCMCIA device in the WL210. I've done everything I can think of with
: /etc/rc.conf to enable pccard but its still not running.
:
:
: pcic0: <TI PCI-1410 CardBus Bridge> irq3 at device 16.0 on pci0
:
:  pcic0 Could not map register memory
:
:  device_probe_and_attach: pcic0 attach returned 12

Which version of FreeBSD?  4.x?  It looks like there's no memory
resource assigned to this card, and for some reason freeBSD isn't
assigning one.

Warner