Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 06:28:27 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT] CVS help for pccard-site

As you all know I maintain a little script called pccard-site. Well I
have a few patches that change the way it will react. I have deemed some
of them major so here is what I am trying todo but am getting a little
confused and STUCK. The whole project his kept in CVS.

Create branch RELENG_1  ( I think I did this successfully )
Create release RELEASE 1.7
Create branch 2.0
Apply New mods to the version 2.0 Branch

Sorry for the offtopic post but I am not sure where to turn.

TIA