Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 07:41:53 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Andrew Short <Ashort@concentric.net>
Subject:   Re: O'Reilly Book.

On Fri, May 08, 1998 at 05:17:32AM -0400, Andrew Short wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:
>
> > Correct.  They're currently evaluating the current (second) edition.
> > Don't expect it from O'Reilly much before the end of the year.
>
> Can I get it from anywhere else while they "figure it out"?

Yes, it's called "The Complete FreeBSD" 2nd edition but I would suggest
that you purchase a copy from O'Reilly when they do publish Greg's book. We
want to encourage O'Reilly to publish FreeBSD books. They think that there
is a market for them and one of the prime gauges for a publisher is book
sales. The more sales they make their version of the Complete FreeBSD the
more likely they are to publish additional titles.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.6
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses