Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:03:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@iro.umontreal.ca>
To:        Omachonu Ogali <oogali@intranova.net>
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>, Jonathan Fortin <jonf@revelex.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sh?

Yes, but you'll have to patch every single shell... Unless the
attacker is not aware of the mesure. It is too simple to change an
exploit code to use (say) csh instead of sh. Even then, one could
exploit other executables.

I would favor more the idea of implementing this in the kernel...

--- Big Brother told Omachonu Ogali to write, at 22:57 of January 17: