Date:      05 Aug 2001 18:33:04 -0700
From:      swear@aa.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        judmarc@mindspring.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wrapper Won't Install on XFree86-4.1

Jud <judmarc@mindspring.com> writes:

> Now when I attempt to install the wrapper port, I get a message saying
> it's "forbidden" - it can only be installed with XFree86-4.
>
> Suggestions?

I suggest that you ignore it and hope it goes away.  How the ports cope
with the various simultaneous versions of things like XFree86 and
XEmacs is beyond me.  Apparently, not always well.

Anyway, that package is just one file that probably hasn't changed since
early XFree86 3.x and is not worth worrying about unless you want to
help debug the port.