Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:16:36 -0700
From:      "Sanjay Kisen" <Sanjay.Kisen@usa.alcatel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   handbook downloading

Hi,
        This is sanjay kisen I have bought freebsd2.2.7 from walnut
creek and freebsd3.0 from mall. I do have these questions.
1. while installing bsd2.2.7 the cd is unable to extract the bin and
after opening I saw the CD was scrached I have missed the bill and I
dont know how to install it .
2. the version 3.0 from mall is working well but I dont have the
handbook how to do the ftp of this hand book and down load from the web.
Let me have the IP adss of the server which is having this.
3. How to activate the soundcard?
4. How to install the CD rom drive(rewritable).?

Thanks
Sanjay