Date:      23 Jan 2002 23:06:27 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        "Douglas R. Spindler" <spindler@dnai.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A question from a convert from Windows to FreeBSD

"Douglas R. Spindler" <spindler@dnai.com> writes:

> I visited two Fry's stores today, couldn't find it on the shelf, and asked 5 different people.  They told me after
> looking in their computers, "Product has been discontinued".  (I took this to mean they have discontinued the product.)

Probably Wind River discontinued it and the new distributor hasn't
gotten it continued again yet.  Rumor says they will.

> I do have one question, is there a Users Group in the SF Bay Area/East Bay?

http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user shows http://www.bafug.org

P.S. It would be appreciated here if you'd limit your lines to about 70
characters, excepting quotes and source code.