Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:01:34 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Tyler Smith <tysmith@csb.swnebr.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help

Tyler Smith wrote:

> I need a version of Microsoft FrontPage either 97 or 98. Do you have it?  How or where can I get it?

1. Don't send HTML mail.
2. What the hell has this got to do with FreeBSD? FrontPage never has, and
   almost certainly never will, run on FreeBSD. FP extensions are another
   matter, though it doesn't sound like you want those.
3. You can probably buy it from Microsoft, oddly enough. It costs about
   100 GBP here.
4. WTF do you want it for? It's a broken piece of shit, which generates
   broken, ugly, unreadable, unmaintainable HTML code.

HAND.

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk