Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 1997 21:21:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      jayrich@room101.sysc.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   support for intel etherexpress 10

Hello--
I was looking through the handbook because I want to buy an Intel
Etherexpress PRO/10+ PCI card.  It mentions the "Intel Etherexpress" as
being supported.  However, I looked at the LINT file for 2.2-stable and it
only mentions fxp0 as the PCI driver for the PRO/100 only.  It's been my
experience that sometimes a card's ISA version will work, but it's PCI
will not.

I just wanted to make sure before I bought the card that it works with
FreeBSD... perhaps FreeBSD 3.0 and not 2.2.2?

Does anyone have this card working or can anyone tell me for sure if it's
supported?

Thanks for your time,
Jay