Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 01:52:06 +0100 (MET)
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        ken@plutotech.com
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LVD transfer rate

 >> > You have SCA disks?  Is the cable terminated?
 >>
 >> The disk has a SCA connector. The cable is not terminated (the drive
 >> is currently at the very end of the cable).

I am stupid. Yes I am stupid. In fact the drive has a 68pin
connector. I was confused because the cable was different fron a
``normal'' SCSI cable and  I assumed that it was a 80pin cable.

My second error was to not look carefully where I plugged the cable
on the mainboard. I have 3 connectors: 1 50pin, 1 wide, and 1 UW2. The
cable was not on the UW2 but on the wide connector :-/

I am stupid but I am  happy:
da1: 80.000MB/s transfers (40.000MHz, offset 15, 16bit), Tagged Queueing Enabled

:-)

Thanks for your help!

Jean-Marc