Date:      Sat, 6 Nov 1999 23:56:20 +1030
From:      Marc Dodsworth <marcd@tpg.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Another Vinum question

Sorry if this has been answered before (maybe I should have paid closer
attention.

In the documentation it talks about having the disk slice being of type vinum.
Do I take this to mean that it's vinum instead of type 165?

Also the following is the config file I'm using but getting messages that the
devices are down.

drive drive1 device /dev/da1e
drive drive2 device /dev/da2e
drive drive5 device /dev/da5e