Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:21:43 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Paulo Fragoso <paulo@nlink.com.br>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Procmail and shells

Hi,

I'm configuring one server which doesn't have permisson for users to exec
any program but I'm thinking use procmail instead mail.local. I thought
use a blank .procmailrc with schg chflags. Are there any possible to exec
using procmail and its ENV viriables? All users directories don't have
execs permission (noexec flags in fstab). Will it work?

This server won't permit shells access, only HTTP, FTP, POP and SMTP
protocols will work.

Paulo Fragoso.

------
"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering
FreeBSD, we have yet to find a reason why we switch to anything else"
						-David Filo, Yahoo!