Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:13:16 -0700
From:      Michael Wood <mwood@familyradio.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mozilla port

Hello,

I recently installed FreeBSD 4.8 on a 1.13GHz P3 system with a 40GB hard
drive and 512MB of RAM.  One of the first ports I tried to install was
Mozilla since that's the browser/mail program I use on all my computers
-- Windows, Linux, and I would hope, FreeBSD.  But, after running make,
and make install from /usr/ports/www/mozilla, Mozilla will not run.  I'm
not entirely new to FreeBSD; I know I've had Mozilla running on a
FreeBSD system before, but I don't recall if I installed it from the
ports collection or if I downloaded the Linux tarball, and installed it
from that.  Anyhow, I don't know what I'm missing or doing wrong, but
Mozilla will not run.  Any help you can give would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.

Michael Wood
LAN Administrator
Family Stations, Inc.