Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:08:11 -0800
From:      "James P. Brewster" <James@virtual-net.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail

I have a pop server set up to where I can send and receive mail remotely
without problems almost.  To be able to relay domains when sending mail
remotely an entry needs to be placed in the /etc/hosts file and an entry
in the /etc/mail/relay-domains file.

Exp. Hosts file:
207.200.75.200 netscape.com

Exp. relay-domains file:
netscape.com

This works well but every time I send an email with an address that
doesn't exist in my files it will deny the relay.  How can I just
configure sendmail to relay everything?  There has got to be a better
more efficient way of doing this.  Thanks James