Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:26:57 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Theo Bell <freebsd@cfdnet.me.tuns.ca>
To:        lex manno <lexmanno@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vi? lynx? please!

Hi,

I personally find that using keyboard commands is much faster and easier
than taking my hands off the keyboard to move the mouse to some precise
location on the screen so I can click some button to do something that I
could do in a fraction of a second on the keyboard.

Just because something isn't graphical doesn't mean that its primitive.

But, as everyone else is saying, use whatever editor and browser you want
and so will we.

Theo