Date:      Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:44:47 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        Bruce Hunter <freebsd@solisix.com>
Subject:   Re: portupgrade fails on every port, undefined method 'each' for nil:NilClass

Hi,

I have just committed a fix against the "undefined method `each' for
nil:NilClass" error that occurs typically when BEFORE_DEINSTALL is not
defined in pkgtools.conf.  Add "BEFORE_DEINSTALL = {}" to your
pkgtools.conf and pkg_deinstall will start working again.

For the "undefined method `>' for #<Array:0x8907500>" error, I still
have no idea.  Could you try again with a vanilla pkgtools.conf?

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
          We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one"