Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:06:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Ryder <atr@bestweb.net>
To:        david.myers@Corp.Sun.COM
Cc:        adhir@worldbank.org, smp@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sound trouble

Same problem, I bought a nice cheap 20$ oss sound driver and find it not
working in current. Since around Jan 14th the Latest version of the 3.0
versions of the sound driver dont work. I have talked with them and they
said that updating the source with the way -current is would be hard.
Maybe if they could work with the core team with the source would be nice.

  ---

   Andrew Ryder   		     	        atr@bestweb.net
   BestWeb Support Team	                    support@bestweb.net
   "New Yorks Best Internet Service Provider"   www.bestweb.net