Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:22:35 +1100
From:      "Matt Pearce" <mattpearce@optusnet.com.au>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Wireless hardware Addition

To Whom It May Concern,

It should be noted that FreeBSD 4.7 also supports the compaq WL 200 card as
well, althoug a slight change is needed to the pccards.conf file due to a
bit of a typo there.

The line reads in the current pccards.conf file as :-

"Compaq" "Compaq_WL200_11Mbps_Wireless_PCI_Card"

when it should read:-

"Compaq" "WL200_11Mbps_Wireless_PCI_Card"

I know this is probably not the right place to report this error but being
as the only was to report them is to use VI and I dont know how it makes it
a bit hard.

Hope this helps,

Matt.