Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 00:03:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
To:        sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au (Stephen Hocking)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug in ypxfer's Makefile

Of all the gin joints in all the world, Stephen Hocking had to walk into
mine and say:

> After the recent round of commits to the ypxfer stuff, I get
>
> ===> libexec/ypxfr
> make: don't know how to make ypxfrd_xdr.c. Stop
> *** Error code 2

Ack! Sorry about that. I forgot to trim the Makefile after I
copied it off my home system. I just fixed this in the tree.
You can remove ypxfrd_xdr.c from the SRCS line in ypxfr's
Makefile, and rpc.ypxfrd's Makefile too. They don't need it:
ypxfrd_xdr.o should be included in librpcsvc, which these
programs link against.

-Bill

-Bill Paul            (212) 854-6020 | System Manager
License error: The license for this .sig file has expired. You must obtain
a new license key before any more witty phrases will appear in this space.