Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:51:56 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@freebsd.org>
To:        Mikhail Goriachev <mikhailg@webanoide.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDstats Project: A quick reminder ...

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006, Mikhail Goriachev wrote:

> Thanks for that Marc. I've got another issue. I registered 4 machines
> but only 3 appear on the list. One of them is being behind another one
> through NAT. Could this be the problem?

Check /var/db/bsdstats, let me know what the KEY value is for the 4
machines ... before you do, try re-running all 4, to make sure that the
'4th' didn't get re-run within the 15 minute period ...

NAT won't (or, rather, shouldn't) be a factor, since we aren't basing
things on the IP itself ... but, all 4 KEYs for your machines should be
distinct ...