Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:04:32 +0800 (CST)
From:      Peng HaiJie <phj@cn.freebsd.org>
To:        ijliao@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/37220: update of ports /usr/ports/chinese/chinput2

     There is no need of patch-aa and patch-ab in directory files/ for
zh-chinput2-1.3.1,and I found that file .depend which generated in
work/chinput2/src/ directory is not correct for the host X window system,
which would be generated for XFree86 4.x not for 3.3.x,even if you
are using 3.3.x indeed.If I didn't compile zh-chinput2-1.3.1 in ports
tree,it is all right.Is it a bug of file bsd.port.mk?

regards

  -phj