Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 17:34:26 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        cimaxp1!jb@melb.werple.net.au (John Birrell)
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org, julian@FreeBSD.org, jb@cimlogic.com.au
Subject:   Re: POSIX thread docs

John Birrell stands accused of saying:
> case). Alternately they could go in /usr/src/lib/libc/pthread and get
> installed with the standard libc. [A point to note here is that the man

Hmm.  I'd be inclined to say that if the code is in /usr/src/lib, then it's
part of the base system and should be installed.  Thus, I'd be equally
inclined to suggest that your manpages should be installed along with
the normal system manpages.

We have lots of manpages already; adding a few more won't hurt 8)

> files I write will strictly match 1003.1c and as such they are not
> user thread library implementation dependent.] Opinions?

Providing there's some reference somewhere that covers any issues
specific to the implementation, I couldn't see any reason to complain.

> John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd

Thanks for the work!  Now I have to find something to use threading for 8)