Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:45:33 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        Alex Pilosov <alex@pilosoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rfc1483 bridging and atm on freebsd

Hello,

I do not find the message, but I've seen a message from someone embarking
on adding netgraph to the HARP stack (maybe on the -net mailing list)

I do not know what is his progress status, but this is a big adventure.

I have not written anything, and my ATM boards are only used with WinNT >-((

     TfH

PS : there were messages about problems using PCA200e boards with
recent versions of FreeBSD (I have to try once more with 4.2)

Alex Pilosov <alex@pilosoft.com> on 13/11/2000 17:56:07