Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:19:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      De la Cruz Lugo Eric <eric@iteso.mx>
To:        Darryl Hoar <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: HP-UX on FreeBSD but what about OpenBSD?

In fact we are running progres9.0B and webspeed 3.0B under HPUX 11 the
machine is a HP9000 R/381.

But we want to make some tests (very destructive) on other computer with
linux or freebsd,
but we need the binary compatibility for the progress program (HPUX
binary), we are looking for other options like a progress binary (SOLARIS,
or SCO Unixware 7), do you know if freebsd will support any of this?.

thanks in advance

Eric De La Cruz Lugo.
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, The Mayaland.

----