Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:52:59 -0400
From:      Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   beaglebone kernel broken in head

Greeting-

Just did an svn up with the intent of rebuilding my kernel and this is
what I have now:

root@beaglebone:/usr/src/sys/arm/conf # !con
config BEAGLEBONE-BEW
config: BEAGLEBONE-BEW:24: cannot open included file
root@beaglebone:/usr/src/sys/arm/conf #

Line 24 is below:

include         "../ti/am335x/std.beaglebone"

Besides dropping back to my previous /usr/src backup does anyone have
any ideas?

-Brett

--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound