Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:28:01 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@bsd.hu>
To:        -=BOB=- <parkic11@yahoo.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Croatian translations

Hello Mario,

We are very glad that you are interested in translating the FreeBSD
documentation into Croatian. As far as I know there is nobody working on
this yet. To get started, you should look at the FreeBSD Documentation
Primer for New Contributors, which is available online at

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/

After reading it, if there are any questions, feel free to come back and
ask. Also, it is a good idea to subscribe to this list, as most things
related to the documentation are discussed here. From experience, I
think it is a good idea to do the translation in a team, because some of
the documents are rather big. Also, you might want to do some of the
articles first because they are shorter and do not change that often.
Keeping up with the Handbook and FAQ changes really takes time...

We wish you best of luck with the translation effort!

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szombathely Hungary