Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 1997 15:11:52 -0800
From:      obrien@Marmot.CS.ucdavis.edu (David O'Brien)
To:        ben@narcissus.ml.org (Snob Art Genre)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge

> > I can put my modified v2.01 source on Freefall if anybody wants to grab
> > it.  The big thing I added was time stamping.
> >
> > The resuling binary is freefall:~obrien/rc5/rc5-client-fbsd
>
> How can those of us w/out freefall accounts snarf that?  Or can we?

I just got back from getting one of my boxes net connected again.
So you you get get the soruce and binary from
    ftp://ftp.nuxi.com/pub/FreeBSD/rc5-client-fbsd
    ftp://ftp.nuxi.com/pub/FreeBSD/rc5-client-2.01-mod.tgz

The IP address is 128.120.175.23 in case it hasn't propogated out yet.

--
-- David	(obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)