Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:39:30 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>
Cc:        Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>, darknight@biosys.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installation problem...

This problem occurs before sysinstall even begins.  Your suggestion would
be like locking your keys in the car for safekeeping.  Better to put it in
userconfig.

Unless that's what you meant.  :)

Jeremy Shaffner					JORSM Internet
Senior Technical Support 		  Northwest Indiana's Premium
jer@jorsm.com				   Internet Service Provider
support@jorsm.com			     http://www.jorsm.com