Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:42:18 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wi0_cmd: busy bit won't clear

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 05:07:45PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> I saw this error today using last night's -current when I did 'dhclient
> wi0' at bsdcon. :)  I had to eject the card to make it stop, then once I
> inserted the card again I was good to go.

I was thinking about it. Could be devd a means to do it in a correct
sequence so that the card is attached  at the right point in time and
the dhclient is started on it after that.

Currently it is magic to me anyway how that all works together.

And what do the bad allocs mean?

Also I'm wondering where the insertion beep beep and removel beep are
gone. (This may be a totally different issue but maybe someone who knows
could answer that question on the fly).