Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:17:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VPN connection from freebsd box

Hi,
my home computer runs freebsd 4.3. At work we have a vpn
connection via a windows client. I can connect my vpn at
work from my Windows 98 box. How can i make this possible
from my freebsd box. I want to be able to dial into the
host from my freebsd system. Is this even possible?

any ideas would be helpful. Thanks,

Radhika

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing where to stand.
--Larry Wall