Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2018 15:13:24 -0300
From:      "Danilo G. Baio" <dbaio@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Edson Brandi <ebrandi@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Status Update about effort to translate the FreeBSD Documentation from en_US to pt_BR

--imuasnhorext7kcq

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 02:25:41PM -0300, Edson Brandi wrote:
[...]
> Based on this finding, we decided to make the work of the volunteers
> even simpler and one of our volunteers builded a NLTK script that
> allowed us to extract the text contained in the msgid tags of an .po
> files and to translate them using Google Cloud Translation API,
> generating a new .po file that already have an initial translation at
> msgstr tags. T
>=20
> This simple procedure avoided a lot of manual work for our volunteers
> and have speedup the translation process a lot.

Hi.

Thanks kanazuchi for this idea.

It's important to say, texts that were translated automatically are marked =
as
fuzzy in the .po file.

And even if they aren't changed, they will never be translated with `make t=
ran`
command.

This way we have these three levels on Zanata:

- Draft (yellow) - fuzzy text, all translators can work
- Translated (green) - when someone changes the draft text
- Approved (blue) - only a reviewer can change text to this state

Regards.
--=20
Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)

--imuasnhorext7kcq