Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:35:43 -0700
From:      gryph@mindless.com
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drewt@writeme.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Courier-IMAP How To?

Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> I've installed Postfix and that seems to be working OK.  My next quest is to
> get Courier-IMAP configured correctly but documentation seems to be lacking.
> For now, all I really want to use is the POP3d that comes with it. I intend
> to implement the IMAP stuff later.  So can anyone point me to some links
> regarding how to configure Courier-IMAP?

http://www.firstpr.com.au/web-mail/RH71-Postfix-Courier-Maildrop-IMAP/

It's for RHL, and most of it won't apply, but it does explain some of
the issues that will come up, and also has links to docs for postfix
and courier-imap.

You should also post to postfix-users@postfix.org about this.  Many of
the postfix lesser dieties are regular contributors to the list, as is
Weitse himself.