Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 2000 12:49:53 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Burbaickij Ariel <Ariel.Burbaickij@erl9.siemens.de>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is actually the state of support for Compaq 10/100 Netellige nt

Please note that this sort of behaviour is not acceptable on FreeBSD
lists, and if you persist with this attitude you will be filtered.

On a more reasonable note; assume that you have just discovered that,
like most New Yorkers, the driver author is well armed, and you've said
this to his face.

Now, do you expect him to help you, or leave you bleeding in a snowdrift?