Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:59:36 -0700
From:      Sam Zamarripa <samz@oz.net>
To:        nvp@mediaone.net, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu (Doug White)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Named on 3.0

I want to thank everyone that helped with named!

using named-bootconf.pl on my old named.boot file, I discovered I didn't
quite follow the examples right with the named.conf file 3.0 came with,  so
now it's right via that perl script. That solved only 1 of the errors
though. But I did figure out how to easily remedy the other one..by adding
the following..

        allow-update  {
           10.0.0/24;
          };

in the zone "0.0.10.IN-ADDR.ARPA" section took care of the 2nd error.

Thanks again everyone.

Sam