Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:22:51 +0200
From:      "Vahric MUHTARYAN" <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
To:        "Eric Olsson" <heime@comhem.se>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cpu load

I can't say anything about this because I didn't see any problem like this .
if no body say something about this for my self use cvsup and take
up-to-date your source and try make world process  maybe it can solve you
problem . I think that it can be occur problem between userland/base system
and kernel .

Vahric

Message -----