Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 1997 10:52:49 +0100
From:      sthaug@nethelp.no
To:        jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: weird IP address

> While sending out hate mail to the latest round of spammers I got an answer
> back from nslookup that I just do not understand. I got spam from
> MoneyMakers.com. When I did an nslookup I got the following:
>
>     superior% nslookup moneymakers.com
>     Server:  superior.mooseriver.com
>     Address:  205.166.121.5
>
>     Non-authoritative answer:
>     Name:    moneymakers.com
>     Address:  1.1.1.1

My guess is that they're doing that precisely to keep you from responding.
You'll find:

moneymakers.com.        288800  MX      10 mail.moneymakers.com.
ftp.moneymakers.com.    288800  A       1.1.1.1
mail.moneymakers.com.   288800  A       1.1.1.1
www.moneymakers.com.    288800  A       1.1.1.1

So they're doing everything they can to prevent you from responding to
their spam. Try looking at the Received: lines for some (possibly) more
relevant info.