Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 00:53:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dell laptops

I can't get anything that uses GTK working right... it all crashes.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|